Thursday, July 5

home for the 4th!

On Tuesday night I flew home to Norcal for a little vacation. And it has been great!

In the last 36 or so hours, my sister has gotten engaged, I've had home-made ice cream and listened to good old-timey music, I've had great talks with my parents on everything from relationships to Oswald Chambers (which are not really that separate?), I've had fun with my two remaining dogs, I got a nice sunburn, I caught up with an old friend or two, I've doubled my knowledge of WWI naval history, I listened to country music, finished reading one of Colleen's novels, started reading Howl's Moving Castle (which is really well-written, by the way), picked up a copy of Erasmus/Luther: Discourse on Free Will, and borrowed The Battle of Britain, What About Bob?, JC Superstar, The Knight's Tale, and Harold Lloyd's Safety Last, for projectorness.

I am very glad for my family. I love them so much! I am greatly blessed.

2 comments:

Jihad Hernandez said...

Ratatouille showing times at Vallco, aka "Cupertion Square"


26 reviews Ratatouille
1hr 50min - Rated G - Animation/Comedy/Family - Trailer - IMDb
10:00 11:15 12:40 2:00 3:20 4:45 6:05 7:35 9:00 10:35 11:45

There's Peets, Panera, random weird crap, BJ's, lots of places to park one's ass and chow.

Bart said...

congrats to jillian! Glad you're having a great time at home, brother.

What happened to the other dog? And which one is missing?