Sunday, July 23

The good news is,

I'm fine. And so is my car. I mean, it has some paint from some guy's minivan on it, but other than that, we're fine. I was picking up Melinda and Joe from LAX tonight and this minivan decided it wanted to be in my lane... right where I was. Thankfully, we were not going that fast. Neither car was even dented, I was amazed. It made kind of an "errrrrr" sound... but I guess that's what minivan bumpers and the Geo's side-panels are made to spring back from. God was watching out for us - the owner of the minivan was a nice older guy and the minivan was 13 years old itself, and there was no real damage to his car either... so we just let it go.

My poor Geo, though. Between the heat and half-rain this weekend, and now a new stripe on the door, it's looking kinda sad. Anybody want to repaint my car for me? Or else, just wash it? :-)


In other news, nobody tell me anything more about Lady in the Water or Pirates of the Carribean: DMC. I will just go see them sometime and if they stink, they stink, oh well. But I'd rather keep an open mind. And, does anybody want to go with me?


I'm thinking of starting a "random Claremont alumni in LA" club - if anybody had ideas to keep from being bored, they can just submit them and we'll set a time and place and see who shows up. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is there a club for random moms of random Claremont alumni