Sunday, August 6

Two incredibly different movies...

are Howl's Moving Castle, and Talladega Nights. I hung out with James, Michy, Brian, Buck, and Krislin on Saturday, and we saw Howl's Moving Castle. It was great! The cast of characters was very eccentric and endearing. I am a fan of grey hair, shooting stars, shaggy dogs, and scarecrows.

Talladega Nights was, well, a Will Ferrell movie. It was about what I was expecting, and I did not have overly-high expectations - it was funny in that, "whoa" sense. As in, "hm, they're setting themselves up for ridiculous situation... and yup, much ridiculousness is occurring, right on schedule." Thankfully, I went and saw it with Bart and Josiah, with whom I can always enjoy any movie thoroughly.

I get to go home in a week and a half! Does anybody want to take me to LAX next wednesday night? :-)

No comments: