Thursday, May 17

Back!

Okay, fine, you've found me out, I've really been back from London for about a week.

But what a week!

Last weekend, Claremont folks had their graduation, and a hearty congrats goes out to Renee, Martha, Josiah, Heather, Bart, Buck, and Mina (in alphabetical order, of course)!

I jumped headlong into work again on Monday, as well. Literally, my boss handed me the memo first thing on Monday morning, and I have had very full days each day this week trying to get it all done. I guess that's what happens when you go on vacation for a week and a half and your boss has time to just think and reflect on what to work on next. :-)

Photos! From my trip, for those of you who may not have seen them yet - they're up on Facebook, but if you follow these links, you should be able to see the photos even if you hate facebook with a completely irrational passion:

London, Part 1. Whee!
London, Part 2. The adventure continues!
London, Part 3. The exciting conclusion!

Several places wouldn't let me take photos (boo!), but I didn't mind, because they were very right to do so. These included inside Westminster Abbey (So there are no photos of me with Shakespeare, Jane Austen, the Bronte sisters, GMH, Disraeli, or Queen Elizabeth I, sorry) and also the Holocaust exhibit inside the Imperial War Museum. There really aren't words for that.

But I'll go into more detail about the trip later, or if you ask me in person!
I am a little tired, and I hurt my foot tonight while trying to run with Jay. :-( I hope I am better in time for a hike up Mt. Baldy this Saturday. We shall see.

Peace to you all from the God who gives it.

No comments: