Wednesday, May 2

Great Britain

Tomorrow I leave for London! I'm excited, as most of you can probably tell, because most of you have heard me going on about it lately. I'll be there for a week - so expect more than my usual amount of interweb absenteeism.

I'm going with John, my best friend from high school. One of the few, the proud - the guys I have actually threatened with physical violence for their own good. From discussions on philosophy to ones about movies (and sometimes both at once), he is always game, and always actually cares what I have to say. Well, most of the time, anyhow. :-) Let's just say I'm looking forward to getting to see him in person for more than one day per year (like we've averaged lately).

Thanks to Jay's help, I've been running pretty regularly. I like it.


I realize I have been silent lately in the blog-space. I have continued to praise God in all things, and am still "yet hopeful," so don't worry. Much has happened lately, and yet nothing. I will have pictures and such from my trip, though, soon. And if I have any grand life-changing experiences, I will see about conveying those as well. That'd be easier over tea, though, than written on here.


God is good. Nothing has changed about that, definitely. May our hearts continue to find peace, rest, and strength in him.

1 comment:

Jihad Hernandez said...

I apologize for not typing back. The occupation that employes me opened its great gaping maw and swallowed me whole. I was vomited out promptly at 6 o'clock, and escaped, only to face it again tomorrow.