Friday, June 15

a new site!

Hi all,
It's been a while since I've posted, but here's something I've been up to:

Good words!

I created my very own wikipedia-like site on stuff related to God - the Bible, various books, social justice things happening... it has a forum, as well, on which to discuss profound thoughts (yours and others').

You must be a member of the wikidot site to join the wiki, but it's free, and you'll also need the password, which you can ask me for (or just tell me your username on the site and I'll give you permission).

Enjoy!


Also, it looks like we may at least be reaching a decision on where to live for the next year... but we still haven't even submitted the applications. :-p
We're working on it, at least.

1 comment:

Bookworm said...

I am really interested in the thoughts of young Christians if you don't mind I would like to read your wikidot site. I did join and my wiki name is Bookworm.
I am 61 years young and discovered your blog when browsing Mudders blogs. I think you know my son Alan from your Mudd days. If you don't want me reading it I will understand.