Tuesday, November 28

some photos, etc.

So I decided it was about time to offload some pictures from my camera/phone. :-)
First off, Happy Belated Birthday to Martha, who is at the top, here:

And Renee, bottom-middle, has a birthday on this Friday... but shhh.

Next, some photos of my apartment, and my incredibly clean room! I am so proud of my room - thank you to my parents who were visiting and caused the massive pre-visit cleanup. It feels much nicer to live in my own room now. This first photo is my living room - it's an old photo, from before I really moved much of my stuff in...

Next, my newly-organized dresser-top of cool stuff:


Also visible from this angle...

But not this one. :-)
Lastly, some photos of clouds recently - Pasadena can be pretty, I suppose.

And congrats to these two, who are now engaged! Yay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that wedgewood bedspread!
Your mom has had a cold, but is getting better...
love,
Mom

Renee Christine Campbell said...

Wow! I like your room apartment Jordan! Thanks for being at my bday party; it was wonderful!! :-) I can't believe I was actually surprised, but I really was...

The Kitola said...

::Stalk!:: I seeee you, Jordan! I didn't know you were here, too. :D

Niiiiice apartment.