Friday, September 22

Notes

Some notes, errata, and cetera from recent days...

I've switched my mouse over to left-handed at work, for a change of pace and to change my default posture for sitting and staring at the computer.

The TV show "House" is very addicting. Also, "The Office" is back! The season premiere is funny and painful at the same time, as always.

We've been having some small measure of success at work on my project! Whee!

Getting to see Robbie G. last weekend and some other old alumni-types was very nice. Also, I got to meet a very new person, Nathan Brock, which was cool as well.

I saw the word "fenestration" in a journal article the other day, and was happy.

Two things have gotten me kinda excited about the future lately. One is a school that is across the street from my house, which looks kinda run-down. Maybe I will one day work there and help make it cool. The second thing is that maybe I will learn to play bass. I think that'd be fun, and have nothing stopping me except not having actually bought the instrument yet.

Lately I've had too much to think.
Who wants to do something this weekend?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Double bass or bass guitar?
Exercise clears the head and makes you feel better.
Your mother loves u.
It took us 90 minutes, but we did successfully dowload the Office for Dad.
Love,
Randmom

Anonymous said...

Just in case you didn't know, I think you are a pretty cool guy. Definitely on my favorite sketchy alum list, but maybe even on my favorite people list! So there you go.