Wednesday, September 13

a story in pictures... with Lego!

So, I pulled out my Legos tonight because I was kinda bored. Here is what happened:

Fig. 1: Our heroes!

From left to right, they are Jean-Claude the ranger, George the wannabe knight, Allard the guy who fireballs people, Porthos the druid and his trusty sidekick Kong, and of course the guy with the huge axe is Kyrksvykkggnyn the barbarian. They are about to wade across a stream to face:

Fig. 2: The Evil Baron! And his horse. Note that he is awesome. And dangerous. Mainly because he knows something our heroes do not -

Fig. 3: The Imperial AT-ST Walker that had been cloaked behind our beloved heroes.

So, this is quite the pickle. However, our heroes planned ahead and know something (or rather, someone) that the Evil Baron has forgotten to take into consideration:

Fig. 4: Chewie!

So, needless to say, the Evil Baron was defeated. Soundly. In the skirmish.


The moral of this tale is that LEGOS ARE GREAT! There may have to be a Lego party at my house in the near-ish future.

Fig. 5: Inspired yet? I counted... I have just over 200 Lego heads. The fact that they are neatly stacked may be slightly disturbing to the casual observer... but hey, at least it keeps them organized. (And no, that wasn't counting R2D2, who is currently near the front of the pile of bodies.) :-)

I hope your evening was even half as fun as mine was!

3 comments:

Heather said...

ah legos..good times, and my night doing stems in the ecf was actually pretty fun.. after we understood it better. Hope to see you Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the brick-a-brac.
I wish I could virtually do your laundry, but alas.
Maybe the pile can be another site for the heroes' exploits.
Love,
MOM

Anonymous said...

That is awesome.

- Bart