Monday, September 4

well, the long weekend is about over.

It was a good evening for a walk and a swing on the porch-swing thing at the Grove House.
Now I'm back in lovely Pasadena. I find it kinda sad that Claremont students are surrounded by such beauty (in both the environment, and the people) but have such little time to experience it. I think today was the first day I've ever spent around the 5-Cs in which I felt like I didn't have to be doing something. I am glad for people with whom to talk, pray, and enjoy the days we've been given. But I had plenty to mull over, no fear:

"How long before I get in
Before it starts, before I begin?
How long before you decide or
Before I know what it feels like?
Where to, where do I go?
If you never try then you'll never know
How long do I have to climb
Up on the side of this mountain of mine?"
- Coldplay


"You broke the bonds
And you loosed the chains
Carried the cross
Of my shame
Of my shame
You know I believed it

But I still haven't found what I'm looking for
But I still haven't found what I'm looking for."
- U2, of course.

No comments: