Tuesday, June 6

I like games...

Well, tonight I'm out to the board game club over at Caltech (which any of you would be welcome to come to, by the way). Should be a lot of fun!

A computer update: My computer is rockin'. It now has a remote... for radio/tv. Not that I'll use it as much now that Lost, Scrubs, and The Office are all season-finale'd out. But Colbert and the Daily Show are still going strong. (Particularly, catch the "Gravitas-off" that Colbert had with Stone Phillips last night - so excellent.)
A weather update: it's... cloudy? but hot?
A reading update: The Princess Bride is rockin' as well. I've finished it now, and highly recommend it.

A news update: apparently, a seagull was struck by a pitch at a baseball game earlier today- it swooped between the mound and home plate at just the wrong moment, and was knocked right out of the air - thankfully, it was "stunned, but O.K." according to the reporter. They caught it on tape! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heck yes remote. And I hope I can catch up with all the Colbert when i get back to school.

is the Caltech game night every tuesday?

- Bart

jonathan said...

A few years ago Randy Johnson (one of the hardest throwers in baseball) hit a pigeon with a fastball by accident. There was virtually nothing left of the pigeon afterwards - it just disinigrated in the air.