Friday, June 16

random quick Friday-morning thoughts

"Cars" was extremely excellent. As in, smile-o-rama!

I figured out what was irking me about the whole wiretapping thing. The argument has been that it's only been done against potential terrorists, and not "innocent civilians." The thing is, everybody in the US is an innocent civilian, until proven otherwise.

Jay is gone for the weekend but he'll be back on Sunday, and hopefully moving into his own new place on Monday!

Argentina by 6-0? what the heck?

Off to work! See you on the weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

random comment from Jordy's mom:
Praise God for your successful presentation (and fake interview!)
I will try to talk to you on the weekend. I know what I would like to send you for your birthday-which I will have shipped as soon as I hear whether you have seen it or not: The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill.
Love, MOM

jonathan said...

Everyone is also a "potential" terrorist until proven otherwise. :P

I saw the preview for "The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill" in the theaters before "Born Into Brothels". It looked hilarious and really cute.

I liked your comment on Martha's blog.

What's a zoe...?

zaoelpis said...

if you mean my blog's name? it's explained in the first post, scroll down a bit. :-)