Wednesday, June 14

Jay is here!

So, Jay is in town, looking for a place to live in Pasadena, and meanwhile staying with me! woohoo! Tonight, he was kinda tired from driving in from Montana, so we didn't get to make it to Bible study. But, we stayed in, got some good catch-up time, and he beat me at Broadside. :-)

My presentation to the CEO of Avery went well! It was a good concise description of my project, and I actually didn't end up saying anything stupid. Yay God!

Today, I had the interesting experience of re-interviewing for my job. My job was not on the line; rather, they were training interviewERs, and needed guinea-pig job-candidates. It was good for me to get more practice, reflect upon where I'm at now relative to when I was last interviewing, and that kind of thing. And, it still feels really good to walk out of an interview knowing you made a good impression, even if it was a fake interview. :-)

No comments: