Tuesday, June 6

My parents!

These are my lovely parents. My dad is caught mid-witty-statement. I love them both very much. My mom recently had eye surgery, which, praise God, went very well, and now the cataract in her left eye is pretty much gone. It's like getting a better computer monitor... for all of life.

My dad just found out yesterday that he's going to have to find another job, after working on little British cars at the same shop for 25ish years or so. He's got so many talents, though, that I'm sure he'll find something - one thing I can say about my parents, God has always provided for them. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jord(y),
Thanks for the feature in yesterday's blog. We love you, too, and God has provided us with a great son of tall stature.
Love, MOM
PS. Your head shot is just too intense-even for your mother. Tone it down! Love, MOM